My client is a small-to-medium Broking and Consulting Firm with a reputation for their great culture. An entry level consulting opportunity has arisen for a driven Workplace Health & Safety professional. You will work hard, enjoy the laid back modern vibe without micro management and have the support to succeed through their structured career progression plan.
As an entry level Health & Safety Consultant, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of clients across all sectors
- Apply your strong strategic skills when consulting with clients
- Work on short term activities right through to long term strategy
- Conduct risk audits, discuss Director obligations and much more
- Write professional reports against time restraints
- Work with Insolvency Practitioners on insolvent projects
- Potentially deliver presentations to large and small groups (support given!)
- Fantastic culture built on respect and fun
- Entry level position with clear progression into Senior, Principal etc with structured and generous pay increases at each stage
- Great bonus structure based on growth of team
- Excellent employee benefits e.g. IP insurance & retail discounts
- Opportunity to purchase leave to assist with work/life balance
- Impressive offices with handy on-site facilities
- Tertiary qualifications in WHS/OHS preferred
- Diploma level qualifications will be considered for a strong candidate with a desire to do well in the corporate world
- Solid experience working in-house in a OHS/WHS role
- Strong writing skills (accuracy and spelling)
- Driving License and own car
- Flexible for interstate travel every so often
If you'd like more information or a confidential discussion, please call Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.
For Immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below.