Our client are a supplier of tools and equipment to the construction industry. With multiple locations across Australia and New Zealand, they are looking for a Level 1 Help Desk support for a 6 month, fixed term contract to help out during their busy period. This role has the potential to go permanent.
- Availability to work full-time hours (38 hours per week)
- Active Directory & MS Exchange 2010 or higher
- 1 year Level 1 Service Desk support experience
- Experience in incident and problem management, both face to face and remote
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to liaise with a variety of people
- Australian citizenship, permanent residency or appropriate visa
- Microsoft Office 2013 or above
- Voip Phone systems.
- Windows operating system Windows 7/8/10
- Citrix Xenapp 6.5 or higher.
- Mobile device support and management.
- Basic understanding of network management and LAN/WAN concepts.
- Knowledge of networking terminology and technology.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Ashleigh O'Dea on 0437 774 509.