Our client is a global leader in property, motor and cyber insurance claim services, insurance technology, data and insights. They are seeking a HR Business Partner to work closely with the Head of People and Advancement in planning and aligning the people strategy with the business strategy.
As a HR Business Partner your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and execute HR Strategies and activities
- Provide support to Head of People and Advancement and management team
- HR reporting and metrics
- Workforce planning and recruitment
- Employee Relations
- Building rapport with internal & external stakeholders
- Adhoc administration duties as required
- Salary: $80,000 + Superannuation
- Location: Parramatta
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm OR 9:00am - 5:00pm
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2+ years as Senior HR Advisor/ HR Business Partner
- Previous experience in global HR strategies
- Prior experience in insurance is preferred
- Innovative and hard working
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please send your resume to Rose by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Bronte on 0477 773 466.