Join a global leader in Information Technology. Our client's goal is to help their customers gain a competitive advantage by digitising their own businesses. With nearly 40 years experience in their industry; you would be joining and collaborating with their well-established and dynamic APAC team, working out of the Melbourne office.
What's in it for you?
This a fantastic opportunity to take a step into a HR focused administration role. Our client not only offers in-depth training and potential career progression; they also have a great work environment with a focus on life balance offering:
- Food, drinks and snacks provided in their social area
- Relaxed work attire guidelines
- Give back to charity with regular office charity events
- Flexible working hours can be negotiated
As an Office Coordinator/Adminstrator your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Administration & reception support
- Providing support to the HR team in areas such as - recruitment, on-boarding and exit interviews
- Working closely with the ANZ HR Manager to roll-out engagement activities
- Managing and ordering office supplies
- Being the point-of-contact for general HR enquiries within the Melbourne office
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Location: Melbourne CBD - beautiful offices!
- Salary: $57,000 - $63,000 + Superannuation - negotiable depending on experience
To become the "go-to person" and an asset to this close-knit, supportive team you must have:
- HR Administration/Office coordination experience
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Immaculate, corporate presentation
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- A service driven approach to dealing with internal & external stakeholders
Please send your resume to Anya by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Anya on 0419 283 314.