Join a leading supplier of Network Connectivity, Data Centre facilities and Cloud Services to businesses, government agencies around Australia. Our client have built a fantastic brand within the industry, and pride themselves on being an industry leader with innovative technology and quality customer service; with the aim to inspire their people to create a positive and rewarding culture. They are currently, actively seeking an HR and Recruitment Specialist to join their NSW team.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join one of Australia's leading independent telecommunications companies in a dynamic role. Take charge and develop the HR department and all functions and processes within the company. There will be a lot of free reign within the role to develop and implement strategies, policies and lead the recruitment function.
As a HR and Recruitment Specialist, you will be leading all functions within the NSW region and reporting directly to the Directors. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- End-to-end recruitment process
- Training and retaining talent within the business
- Working with various internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with Senior Leaders to develop a high performing culture i.e. KPI and target management
- Managing all IR/ER Matters including interpretation of relevant awards.
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Location: Sydney CBD - may include occasional travel to Parramatta office
- Salary: $110,000 + superannuation
To become a key member of this thriving Telco company, you will have the following:
- Previous experience working in a Sales/Marketing/Call centre environment is ideal but not essential
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related discipline
- 3-5 years in a similar HR/Talent Acquisition role
- Strong recruitment experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.