This manufacturing company is currently searching for a part-time HR Manager to join their team in their Clyde location. The company is known not just throughout Australia but internationally by leading the way in the Science manufacturing industry.
Your new Role:
A typical day in your new role will involve:
- Development of Human Resources practices, policies and procedures
- Provide advice, support and guidance throughout the business
- Management of training and onboarding of new starters and current employees
- Assist with recruitment needs as required
- Evaluating career progression, training and mentoring requirements to develop talent and reduce staff turnover
- Ensure personal work practices are in accordance with the requirements Local Occupational Health & Safety Regulations and to company procedures.
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources
- Good working knowledge of Employment and EEO legislation
- Experience in management of training and development programs with good facilitation skills
- Practical and flexible approach to problem-solving
- Diplomatic and appropriate communication skills
- Long term opportunity for an experienced HR Manager
- A competitive salary based on experience plus bonus
- Development, support and recognition will be given
- Fantastic work culture
Please send your resume to Majella by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.