Join this leading global provider of workforce solutions for businesses. This international organisation offers software solutions to optimize the efficiency and performance of mobile work forces. They offer a fantastic working environment with a supportive culture and a team-oriented workplace. Extensive product training is vital for the success of this role.
This newly created role is responsible for leading a team whose primary focus is ensuring exceptional service delivery with an effortless customer experience. You will be responsible for liaising with internal stakeholders such as Sales, Product Management, Customer Success, training & Support as well as act as a point of escalation.
Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- Mentor, motivate, guide and lead a team focused on continuous improvement and customer centricity.
- Measurement and Management of utilisation against planned targets.
- Implement strategies to ensure targets & goals are reached.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders to drive and deliver best practice with minimal client effort.
- Execute statement of work agreements.
- Work closely with the sales department with the goal of converting to customers.
- Champion business strategies across various levels of the business.
- General adhoc duties as requested.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 5 years + experience in successfully leading a team.
- Background in web-based applications or technologies.
- Previous experience delivering implementation projects.
- Intermediate MS office / Projects.
- Focus on team and individual development and continuous improvement.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning & organisational skills.
- Proven track record to guide, lead and motivate teams.
If you or someone you know are interested in finding out more about this excellent opportunity, please phone Majella on 0477 770 210 or forward your resume via the "apply now" button.