Our client are a reputable freight forwarding company, with major accounts ranging from a variety of industries. They are seeking an Import Air Freight Clerk on a temporary basis to join their Sydney CBD office, a short walk from Central Station.
What's in it for you?
This global organisation can offer a huge amount of support long term in the freight forwarding industry. They are looking for someone with a keen approach to their career & an existing skill-set to bring to the table.
With modern, centrally based offices you will have easy access to work, a fantastic office environment and work-life balance.
As an Import Air Freight Clerk, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Data entry of shipments
- Liaising with suppliers and customers to ensure any anomalies are corrected
- Creating and submitting underbonds
- Location: Sydney CBD location, a short walk from Central station
- Salary: $30 - $35 per hour + superannuation
- Contract: This role is temporary until January 2019
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years expereince within import air frieght
- Understanding of the end to end import air freight process
- Experience in creating and sending underbonds
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
We are actively interviewing this week, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. For any specific questions, please contact Anya on 0419 283 314.