- Temp ongoing opportunity starting immediately.
- Excellent opportunity for recent graduates who are interested in the science/medical sector.
- Experience in telesales and call centre experience.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of a range of molecular diagnostic instrumentation and reagents servicing human, veterinary and food diagnostics markets. They are committed to achieving excellence in all that they do, with the primary goal of improving patient healthcare within society.
As an Inbound Sales Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage incoming sales calls and update database as appropriate
- Provide advice regarding product related inquiries
- Submit sales leads in the database system
- Provide excellent customer service
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Location: Mascot
As a successful Inbound Sales Officer, you will offer:
- Telesales experience
- Call centre experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar ideal but not necessary
- Experience in Netsuite ERP ideal but not necessary
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Gayara by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or for a confidential chat contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.