We have a fantastic opportunity for a Rehabilitation Consultant, mobile RTW Case Manager or other Injury Management/ Insurance professional to join a large Not-for-Profit Agency as an Injury Management Advisor.
The Role & All the best bits:
- Fantastic opportunity to step into employer space and work in-house
- Manage a region across Sydney and own the return-to-work process
- Put together injury management plans and liaise with all stakeholders
- Be point of contact for divisional Managers and provide injury advice
- Work alongside another super experienced IMA
- Zero micro-management with laid back Manager
- Work on preventative health initiatives with the wider team
- Lucrative financial employee benefits like salary packaging
- Discounted travel and much more
- To be considered for this role, you must:
- be an Allied Health professional;
- hold appropriate accreditation with your professional body;
- have experience across workers compensation injury management;
- have a driving licence; and
- want to work for a Not-for-Profit organisation.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.