As a Subject Matter Expert, you will:
- Advise Case Managers on all things injury management
- Develop injury management plans & implement strategies
- Provide one on training & coaching on claims management strategy
- Attend claims reviews and liaise with key stakeholders
Professional Development/Support: The organisation strongly values their employees and fosters their professional development with abundant promotional opportunities. They ALWAYS look to recruit within before going external and will work with you in terms of setting goals for your future aspirations. They also have regular training seminars and programs, so if you're a self driven learner, there is an abundance of learning opportunities available. You will also be surrounded by highly experienced industry experts that can provide you with any support that you might need.
Employee Benefits: The organisation promotes a healthy work life balance, so they offer flexible working arrangements, leave loading and so much more.
Culture: With a diverse work force, you can expect an inclusive and social work place that truly has a collaborative and team based approach. They often partake in social and team events/outings and have instilled strong organisational values that all employees work by.
- Strong Workers Compensation experience either with an Insurer, Employer or Occupational Rehabilitation Provider.
- Tertiary qualification in Allied Health, preferably of a physical discipline, such as Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology.
HOW TO APPLY
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively, for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski directly on 0477 778 574.