My Client is a well respected brand who have an exceptional safety culture. Being part of a large international brand, you'll enjoy the benefits of working for a household name with plenty of job security.
The Role of IMA
- Holistic injury management across your region
- Immerse yourself in the business and build solid relationships
- Provide advice to managers around injury, health, fitness for work etc
- Drive early intervention initiatives across the business
- Manage the rehabilitation process for injured workers
- Conduct claims reviews and influence claims outcomes
- Assist with the development of preventative initiatives
- Ensure compliance across the board and assist with reporting
- Lead 2 direct reports across RTW case management and preventative
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity for professional development is huge
- Start/ continue with your management skills in leading 2 reports
- Holistic view to injury management with emphasis on prevention
- Being part of such a positive safety culture will make your job so much easier!
- Allied Health qualified
- Solid experience as a Rehabilitation Consultant
- Experience working with employers direct
- Driving license + own car
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.