A well respected international brand who have invested a lot into injury management and created an exceptional safety culture. They truly value their employees and as they operate on an international scale, you can expect job security and stability with ongoing progression opportunities. As a market leader in what they do, you can also expect to work with numerous industry experts that will set you up for long-term success.
The Role of an Injury Management Advisor
- Holistic injury management across your region
- Immerse yourself in the business and build solid relationships
- Advise Managers around injury, health, fitness for work, etc
- Drive early intervention initiatives across the business
- Manage the rehabilitation process for injured workers
- Conduct claims reviews and influence claims outcomes
- Assist with the development of preventative initiatives
- Conduct training sessions and seminars
- Monitor and take ownership of non work related issues
- Ensure compliance across the board and assist with reporting
- As a larger organisation with an international outreach, the opportunity for professional development is extensive
- Be part of a culture that truly values and invests in a holistic view of injury management and safety with an emphasis on prevention
- Exposure to more of a commercial angle in injury management
- As market leaders, you will be surrounded by industry experts that will invest in your professional development. Additionally, you will be directly mentored by an exceptional leader with loads of experience
- Counterparts across Australia and a highly experienced colleague in Sydney
- Free onsite parking available
- Qualification in Allied Health e.g. Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Psychologist, Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Solid experience as a Rehabilitation Consultant
- Experience working with employers direct ideal
- Driving license and your own car
If you'd like more information, please call Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986 for a confidential chat.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below.