Kennedy Reid are currently working with multiple Employers to assist with their Injury Management recruitment. If you have solid experience as an Occupational Rehabilitation Consultant, an Injury Management Advisor could be a great career step for you. You will embed yourself into the workforce and come to understand each department and role, and be an expert in early intervention and managing workplace injuries. You may also work on preventative and health & well-being initiatives.
What's in it for you?
- No billable hours target with little to no travel requirements
- A genuine step up in your career with a higher salary and more responsibility
- Have stability and job security
- Liaise with internal stakeholders within your own business - exposure to different departments and managers
- Be part of a team of other Injury Management specialists who can support you in your growth within a new position
- Occupational Therapist, Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Industry accreditation
- Solid experience as a Rehabilitation Consultant
- Driving license
How to apply or express your interest?
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.