Our client is a well established and state-of-the-art software company who provide technological services to their clients, specialising within financial services and banking. They are currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join their high-performing team team.
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to build your sales career with a reputable company, within an evolving yet stable industry.
- Join a world-leading, global FinTech company
- Sell one of the top 3 most in demand products in the industry
- Work hard, and be rewarded for it - uncapped commissions which allow you to take control of your earning potential!
- Learn from a strong and stable team of Inside Sales Representatives
- Work autonomously; be the master of your own success
As an Inside Sales Representative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Generating leads for the sales team
- Research and qualify the leads before they are passed on to the sales team
- Use initiative and look at other opportunities outside of core banking
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal teams
- Sustain a high call rate aimed to achieve and exceed targets
- Develop and test demand generation scripts
- Maintain all activity updates within Salesforce
- Location: Sydney, CBD
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 9:30am-6:00pm/8:30pm-5:00pm
- Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 + superannuation + uncapped comms
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- 1-2 years' experience in an outbound call centre role
- A passion in financial services/banking
- Proven track record of the end-to-end sales process and closing
- A proactive, energetic approach to your work
- Willingness to continually learn and develop
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Salesforce experience preferred
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.