Do you prefer to build and maintain relationships with prospective clients, rather than make hundreds of cold outbound calls?
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to build your sales career with a leading financial technology company. Develop relationships within the industry and undertake in-depth research to maximise your sales.
- Join a world-leading, global FinTech company
- Sell one of the top 3 most in demand products in the industry
- Work hard, and be rewarded for it - uncapped commissions which allow you to take control of your earning potential!
- Learn from a strong and stable team of Inside Sales Representatives
- Work autonomously; be the master of your own success
As an Inside Sales Representative, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Researching and qualifying the leads before they are passed on to the sales team
- Use initiative and look at other opportunities outside of core banking
- Maintain strong working relationships with prospective clients
- Sustain a high call rate aimed to achieve and exceed targets
- Maintain all activity updates within Salesforce
- Location: Sydney, CBD
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30pm-5:00pm / 9:30am-6:00pm
- Salary: $55,000 - $70,000 + super + uncapped comms
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- 1-2 years' experience in sales/lead generation
- A passion in financial services/banking
- Proven track record of the end-to-end sales process and closing
- A proactive, energetic approach to your work
- Willingness to continually learn and develop
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Salesforce experience preferred
Simply click “Apply Now” to be considered for this opportunity. Alternatively, please call Chloe on 0477 770 210 for more information.