My Client is a well-known brand in the Australian Market. They have a progressive and forward-thinking approach, and as a result, have achieved significant growth throughout the Australian market.
Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader, you will be responsible for the accurately processing of premium payments, resolving any issues that arise during the accounts receivable process and supporting the overall finance function.
- Processing of premium payments received daily.
- Credit control of debtors over 90 days.
- Processing claim payments.
- Assist with other accounts related tasks as required.
- Provide excellent service to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an accounts role with an Insurer, Underwriting agency or Brokerage.
- Experience using E-global system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and APPLY NOW or for any queries please contact Denise on 0436 028 724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org