Excellent opportunity available for someone looking to grow their experience in Insurance. The successful candidate will have experience in the Insurance Industry, Accounting, or an Analyst background.
- Reconcile bound and paid Bordereaux
- Monitor and work with underwriters on the recovery of debt.
- Generate reinsurance reports
- Attend to various queries including accounts, tax and GST.
- Claims bordereaux queries, ESL queries and ATIA returns.
- Analyse data with coverholders and prepare reports.
- Liaise with various stakeholders including Finance, Underwriting, Claims and overseas offices.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly motivated individual with the desire undertake challenges.
- Build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge using programs including: MS Word and Excel. Intermediate knowledge using Outlook, PowerPoint and Access.
- Up to 2 years experience in General Insurance, Accounting, or Analyst, Accounting is essential.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please click Apply now or call Samantha Scarlato on 0407 794 630 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.