This leading Accounting firm is a global destination for audit, tax, and consulting services. This amazing Accounting firm offers personalised services to small - medium businesses across Australia however mostly working with a portfolio of clients in Sydney.
Our client are an organisation that values their people first, helping you achieve your goals by offering excellent internal career growth, within a workplace culture that promotes staff well-being and performance.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns in accordance with all current, legal and accounting reporting standards;
- Prepare clear and concise work papers as evidence of work performed
- Helping to identify, research and resolve all complex accounting issues;
- Preparing and analysing management accounting reports;
- Prepare income tax returns for individuals, companies and trusts;
- Assist with tax planning for clients
- Applying knowledge of the business environment within which the client is operating and how the client is positioned in the industry
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrable experience in a professional services environment and a keen interest in tax and advisory
- You will have completed or currently undertaking post graduate qualifications as a Chartered Accountant or Certified Practicing Accountant
- Over 2 years experience in a mid tier firm with experience dealing directly with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Efficient time management skills and organisational skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and APPLY NOW.