This is a business who has challenged the status quo of the insurance space and it's offerings in Australia. Agile and forward thinking, this organisation seeks to add value to it's partners and employees alike, as they press forward with their ideology to be market leaders.
What's in it for you?
This global organisation can offer a huge amount of support and training in the long term. They are looking for someone who wants to develop their existing skillset and become an integral part of the team.
- Achieve budgeted GWP
- Build relationships with your assigned intermediary panel
- Provide feedback on changes to market changes, competitor activity and market competitiveness
- Provide administrative assistance to the distribution team
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years' internal account management experience
- Sound understanding of the insurance market
- Ambitious and self-driven nature
- High attention to detail
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Be empowered in this role by having the freedom to work independently, using your initiative.
- Join a successful and fast-growing company
- Training is provided to encourage self-development and personal growth