Our client is an established and well-rounded insurance firm and are looking for an Investigations Coordinator to join their expanding team. They empower their employees to take initiative by providing extensive training as well as opportunities for growth.
The Role will involve:
- Strong knowledge of Motor and Home Insurance Claims discipline
- Ability to negotiate outcomes with customers based on factual information
- Utilising expertise in Fraud detection to review claims to establish if they are potentially fraudulent or unacceptable
- Identify patterns of fraud
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience managing Home & Motor claims with a very strong knowledge of the end to end claims process;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Free Gym onsite
- Discounted Parking
- Complementary Tea, Coffee and snacks
- On going Training
- Career Opportunities
- Brand new offices with high tech equipment
- Exciting Bonus structure
We are interviewing this week so for immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the "Apply for this job" link below.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Crionna on 0477 774 686 or email email@example.com