- Temp to permanent opportunity starting immediately.
- Excellent career growth and progression which has doubled in the past 6 months.
- Experience in IT upgrades, network set ups, data retrieval and managing software.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of a range of molecular diagnostic instrumentation and reagents servicing human, veterinary and food diagnostics markets. They are committed to achieving excellence in all that they do, with the primary goal of improving patient healthcare within society.
As an IT Administrator, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software
- Continuous improvement to the company IT security
- Creating user accounts, performing access control and support
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data
- Managing all Software, administration functions and user needs
- Providing IT support for local and global team members
- Hours: Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 6:00pm (37.5 hour week)
- Location: Mascot (WFH flexibility)
As a successful IT Administrator, you will offer:
- At least two years' experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar
- Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification
- Experience in Gsuite and integrations and Netsuite ERP
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Gayara by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or for a confidential chat contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.