Our client is an established commercial builder and insurance building company, seeking a Site Supervisor/Estimator to manage projects and work with trades to deliver a good quality product.
- Monitoring and managing Site Safety
- Managing projects to ensure trades and suppliers deliver a quality product
- Ensuring all completed jobs have been physically inspected and a quality assurance assessment is complete
- Investigate and respond to any client issues immediately
- Trade Qualification OR Tertiary education in Building, Construction, Project Management, Contract Administration or Estimating
- Experience in the building industry
- Insurance industry experience (desirable)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong Ability to build rapport with clients
This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the industry.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply for this job' link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Deanna on 0427 357 338.