This business is one of the largest insurers in the world with a huge service offering in over 50 countries world wide, servicing multinational organisations, SME's and high-net worth individuals.
The Assistant Accountant will support the External Reporting Accountants to ensure the overall provision of accurate, reliable and timely reporting requirements and financial information to all external stakeholders and the provision on financial advice for all technical areas of Finance. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support preparation of statutory reporting for ANZ
- Support quarterly reporting process (US GAAP)
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of corporate tax returns
- Support with the implementation of IFRS 17 and other relevant accounting standards
You will have:
- Tertiary education in accounting/finance
- Part qualified CA/CPA encouraged to apply
- Accounting experience in the general insurance industry will be looked upon favourably
- High level excel skills
- High level interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Experience using large ERP systems
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, you can call Brenden Fing on 0406 000 504 for a confidential discussion regarding the position.