My client is a boutique Occupational Rehabilitation provider who is in an exiting phase of growth. They have incredibly strong relationships with their clients and having secured a position on the iCare panel, the business is booming.
This company will look after you from the very start of your career and invest a considerably amount of time and money into your development. There are no internal politics with this provider, just an honest and hard working team who enjoy the benefits of working for a boutique company.
If you want the Company Director as your mentor, this is the opportunity for you.
This position is an entry level opportunity for a graduate who is starting their career as an Allied Health Professional.
Working in the Occupational Rehabilitation space, you will manage a portfolio of injured workers, facilitating a safe and timely return to health and work.
- Manage a caseload of around 15 to 20 claims (lower than industry standard)
- Conduct initial assessments and progress reports
- Attend case conferences
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Doctor, Insurer, Workplace, treating Allied Health professional etc
- Work towards a quality and "Return to Work" target
- Depending on your profession; conduct functional capacity assessments, workplace assessments, vocational assessments, transferable skills assessments, ADL assessments, home modifications, and more.
- Work alongside a multi-disciplinary team
Benefits For You
- Entry level position with full training - kick start your career in the best way possible
- Variety of workload - work across several different schemes including Workers Compensation, CTP, Life Insurance
- Enjoy the benefits of working for a boutique Rehabilitation Provider, such as random free lunches and dinners, ad hoc bonuses and other incentives
- Generous bonus structure once you pass probation (one of the best in the market)
- Must be qualified and have industry accreditation in: Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling
- Must have a NSW Drivers License
- Genuine passion or interest in Occupational Rehabilitation
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. If you would like a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please contact Lynne directly on 0477 771 502.