- Autonomous working environment
- Strong financial backing with future growth plans
- A focus on fostering career development via succession plans and internal promotion
As a Lead Case Consultant in the Group Claims team, you can expect to be performing the following tasks:
- Managing and assessing a small portfolio of Group IP & TPD claims;
- Identifying training needs of the team across both TPD and IP products;
- Implementing training and coaching to the team of Assessor's;
- Conducting claim reviews;
- Reference point for technical or escalated claims;
- Signing off on large-sum claim decisions;
- General claims management tasks such as liaison with doctors, rehabilitation providers, legal professionals and advisers, and initiating claims investigations.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 3 years experience assessing both Income Protection [IP] and Total and Permanent Disability [TPD] claims within Life Insurance;
- Experience managing group claims is preferred, however, candidates with strong retail experience may still be considered;
- A flair for training and coaching;
- Strong technical capacity across both IP and TPD product lines.
How to Apply:
If you feel you meet the above criteria for this role, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding the position, or any other positions, call Laura McCarthy on 0437 744 509.