Our client is a leading and dynamic marketing agency based in Sydney CBD as well as offices in Asia and Melbourne.
As a Call Centre Operator, your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Call clients, generate leads and set up appointments
- Deliver on company KPI's
- Send calendar invitations to clients
- Assure client attendance
- Obtain client feedback
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Salary: $26.14/hour + Superannuation + Incentives
- Hours: Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm)
- This is a temporary to permanent opportunity
- Outbound B2B and B2C call centre experience
- Appointment setting in an outbound environment desired
- Exposure working towards company KPI's
- Take responsibility and ownership of the role
People love working with our clients because it is a performance driven environment. Career progression with our client is always encouraged. Our client likes to maintain a healthy working relationship with colleagues and supervisors to ensure a successful operation.
- Great work life balance with working hours from 9am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
- Career progression with a dynamic and driven company
- Build and develop on your already strong customer service and sales skills
- Company incentives
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Anya on 0419 283 314 for more information.