This client is a well known forward thinking national law firm who is seeking an Intermediate Secretary to support this cohesive & professional Commercial Insurance Team in Sydney.
Key attractions of the role:
- CBD location within a great office environment.
- Great organisational culture.
- Highly motivate & upbeat management team.
- Ability to work as part of a progressive organisation.
- Great team of long standing employees who love what they do.
As the legal secretary of this cohesive & professional within the Commercial Insurance team your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Diary management and support of team.
- Preparing court documents and briefs.
- Maintaining electronic filing system.
- Liaising with clients.
- Travel bookings and itinerary planning.
- Organising and processing monthly billings e.g. time sheets.
- 3 year of experience in a Legal Secretary/EA role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to support and juggle a busy work load for 2 lovely senior partners.
- Personal injury and/or insurance knowledge highly regarded.
- Ability to manage busy workloads.
- Immaculate corporate presentation.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience in Filesite and Elite would be highly regarded.
- A diploma or certificate course from a secretarial business college, TAFE or other tertiary institution would be advantageous.
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Majella on 0477 770 210 for more information.