Kennedy Reid is a recruitment agency based in Sydney CBD. We have practices specialising within General Insurance, Life Insurance, Allied Health and Business Support, We are a fun and fast-paced recruitment agency with a clear strategic direction and strong growth plans for 2021, creating new and exciting internal opportunities for our staff.
Training and Development
We are proud to say that we have the BEST training curriculum available for consultants entering the industry. Recognising individual learning styles differ we provide multiple options including classroom training, one on one coaching and mentoring, online platform as well as external training through a range of providers.
Joining the Recruitment Team - you will enjoy working across a variety of job categories. This position is working on a semi-established desk. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Phone screening potential candidates
- Face to face candidate interviews
- Business development activities including marketing to secure face to face client meetings
- Building and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of clients in your chosen vertical
- Proactively networking and sourcing candidates within your specialisation
- Negotiating and deal-making between clients and candidates
Our people are our greatest assets and we invest heavily in training and development to ensure that we set up our consultants for success.
Kennedy Reid has a work hard, play hard culture. We are also committed to giving back to the community and support Ronald McDonald House and Dream2Live4 charities. We invest heavily in the training and development of our staff and promote internally. The culture is focused around sales, delivering great service, fun, progression, and recognising the talent within our own business.
- Uncapped earning potential – OTE $120,000
- Generous commission structure paid quarterly
- Enjoy your birthday off – Paid Leave
- Fun and fast-paced company culture
- EOFY Party, Melbourne Cup function & Xmas parties
- Quarterly lunches/celebrations for top performers
- Company-sponsored weekly drinks in the office
- Opportunity to participate in community work
- Previous recruitment experience within a business or agency is ideal.
- Previous sales experience from business to business background
- Experience working towards targets or KPI’s
- Professional presentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of resilience and optimism
Come join us and be part of our success!!
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume by clicking "Apply Now" or for a confidential discussion contact Grace 0477 775 545 or email Grace@kennedyreid.com.au.