This is the opportunity to join one of Australia's leading law firms, who are renowned for providing innovative and commercial legal solutions to a range of clients, from Government Authorities, to ASX 100 Leading Companies - but also for their pioneering pro bono services.
Key attractions of the role:
- Great organisational culture.
- Intensive training & development (full time training on site).
- Subsidised cafe on-site.
- Great work environment with extensive harbour views
As an Executive Assistant your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Diary management of 2-3 partners.
- Screening calls and answering simple client queries.
- Creating and amending documentation as required.
- Maintaining the filing system.
- Transcribing audio and digital recordings.
- Travel bookings and itinerary planning.
- Organising and processing monthly billings e.g. time sheets.
- Contributing to event planning and social function planning.
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm.
- Salary: $75,000-$95,000 package.
- Location: Barangaroo - Sydney CBD.
- 2+ years of experience in a Legal Secretary/EA role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to support and juggle a busy work load for 2 lovely senior partners.
- Ability to manage busy workloads.
- Immaculate corporate presentation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Majella on 0477 770 210 for more information.