This client is a well known forward thinking national law firm who is seeking a secretary to support this cohesive & professional personal injury team.
Key attractions of the role:
- CBD location within a great office environment.
- Great organisational culture.
- Great team of long standing employees who love what they do.
- Highly motivate & upbeat management team.
- Potential opportunity to extend and progress within the business.
- Ability to work as part of a progressive organisation.
As the legal secretary of this cohesive & professional within the personal injury /insurance team your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Diary management and support of team of 4.
- Preparing court documents and briefs.
- Arranging medical appointments.
- Maintaining electronic filing system.
- Liaising with clients.
- Travel bookings and itinerary planning.
- Organising and processing monthly billings e.g. time sheets.
- 1.5 - 2+ years of experience in a Legal Secretary/EA role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to support and juggle a busy work load for 2 lovely senior partners.
- Personal injury and/or insurance knowledge highly regarded.
- Ability to manage busy workloads.
- Immaculate corporate presentation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Majella on 0477 770 210 for more information.