My client is a highly reputable firm who continues to build their presence in a competitive market place. They have a requirement for an experienced Liability Claims Consultant to join their Sydney team.
The role is responsible for:
- Maintaining a portfolio of Liability claims;
- Handling claims from the first instruction all the way through to settlement;
- Conduct timely investigations to determine damage;
- Providing support and advice to policy holders;
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary;
- General administration duties
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 2 years experience across Liability Claims through to settlement;
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Available for an immediate start;
- Insurance related qualifications would be desirable but are not essential
This particular clients prides themselves on their company culture and training and development. Training and development opportunities are continuous to ensure your success in the role, and your career.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Crionna Doyle on 0477 774 686.