My client is an established National Brokerage who provide a range of insurance solutions to SME and corporate clients. Due to continuous growth, they are currently seeking a Claims Consultant to join their busy team in Sydney.
As a Claims Consultant, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of a portfolio of Commercial Claims.
This will include:
- Liaising with the Insured, Brokers, Solicitors and any third parties involved
- The management of any recoveries from third parties
- Ensuring compliance with the company guidelines including regularly conducting self-audits
- Ensuring the utmost customer service is provided to ensure customer satisfaction and positive stakeholder relationships are maintained
Skills and attributes required:
- Experience managing a portfolio of Commercial Claims end to end
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer focused with the ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Excellent phone manner
- A strong work ethic with a genuine desire to work in the field