My client is a major Life Insurer who have built a solid reputation for quality. They have a genuine care factor for their staff and their families which is why they invest a huge amount into the employee experience. The internal Rehabilitation Team are experts in their field and are all passionate about empowering others. They not only support the Claims Teams, but also spend time on project work with Leaders and other Departments.
Act as a claims support function for all things health & recovery
- Assist with claims strategies and injury management
- Conduct case conferences with Claims Assessors
- Motivate members to participate in the rehabilitation process
- Develop and manage rehab programs with external providers
- Manage external rehab providers, sharing ideas and giving direction
Incredible team culture with superb Manager
- Be part of claims team as well as rehab team
- Lots of opportunity to brainstorm with other rehab professionals
- Exposure to a whole new range of injuries and conditions
- Exposure to chronic conditions, cancer claims and mental health
- Ongoing professional development internally with project work
- Genuine work/life balance - no ridiculous hours or travel
Tertiary qualified as a Psychologist, Rehabilitation Counsellor, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist
- Equivalent industry accreditation with AHPRA, ESSA or ASORC
- Proven experience in Occ Rehab and/or clinical treatment
- Proven experience in complex claims strategies
- Life Insurance experience with exposure to claims within Occ Rehab, Life Insurance or TPD assessments.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. If you would like a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please contact Hannah Stevenson directly on 0429 098 986.