My client is a major Australian Life Insurer currently experiencing significant growth. They have a genuine care for their staff and their families which is why they invest a huge amount into the employee experience. The internal Rehabilitation Consultants are experts in their field and are all passionate about getting stuck in and empowering others. They not only support the Claims Teams, but also spend time on project work for continuous improvement.
- 6 month contract to get your foot in the door of large Life Insurer
- Manage a portfolio of complex claims focusing on empowering people
- Conduct case conferences with Life Insurance Claims Assessors
- Assist with claim strategies and injury management
- Motivate injured people to participate in the rehabilitation process
- Develop and manage rehab programs with external providers
- Be the subject matter expert for rehabilitation, acting as the core leader with Rehabilitation Providers
- Liaise with partner Rehabilitation Providers, sharing ideas and giving direction
- Be part of one of the largest and most influential Life Insurers in the Australian market
- Receive ongoing professional development opportunities and exposure to project work
- Gain invaluable experience managing a portfolio of complex claims with a real mixture of injuries
- Enjoy the benefits from the employee benefits package - ask us about this!
- Tertiary qualified as an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Equivalent industry accreditation with AHPRA, ESSA or ASORC
- Seasoned industry experience in Occupational Rehabilitation and/or clinical treatment
- Proven record of developing rehabilitation strategies within the Life Insurance Industry or other compensable insurance scheme
- Highly experienced in influencing stakeholders on the importance and value of rehabilitation
- Exceptionally good communication skills and ability to empower people
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a collaborative team environment when required
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. If you would like a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please contact Hannah Stevenson directly on 0429 098 986.