My client is a highly reputable firm who continues to build their presence in a competitive market place. This role is well suited for someone who has a passion for claims and is looking to grow their experience within a reputable organisation.
As a Lodgements Consultant, you will be accountable for the timely registration of new motor claims, accurate entry of claims detail into the company's database, first point of contact for new claims, allocating claims to the appropriate consultants and completing any ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 12 months+ experience in an office environment
- A full Australian Drivers License and a general knowledge of the Australian road rules
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Motivated and wanting to learn with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Thrives working within a team environment
- Available for an immediate start is preferable
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic professional who thrives on challenges looking to join a growing organisation and develop their career within the insurance industry.
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Deanna on 0427 357 338