Our client is a global leader in property, motor and cyber insurance claims services, insurance technology, data and insights. They are seeking a Lodgements Consultant who has the ambition and drive to succeed to join a young growing team.
- Timely registration of new claims
- Accurate entry of claims detail into the company's database
- First point of contact for new claims
- Allocating claims to the appropriate consultants
- Completing any ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
- Previous experience in Insurance is ideal
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Join a young and vibrant team
- Training and support provided to ensure success of all trainees.
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career in the Insurance Space
- Work with an award-winning, technology-driven company
- Good work life balance with Flexible work arrangements after probation period
- Monthly BBQ's and Social events
- Be apart of a company who support charitable organisations.
- Great work culture with an easy-going environment
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Chan Bopha Cheav on 0436 028 724.