Our client are a reputable provider of a diverse range of transport and logistics solutions covering road, air, sea and rail to help their customers best meet their global supply chain needs. They proudly operate an extensive global logistics network across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries. Due to an increase in workload, our client is seeking an experienced Export Administrator to join their busy and exciting office.
As a Logistics Coordinator and Export Clerk your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling the administration of goods moving out of the country by air
- Ensuring the correct paperwork is in place for shipments and their exporters
- Ensuring all EDN's have been completed and dealing with custom permits
- Location: Banksmeadow - Travelling by car is ideal but accessible by public transport as well
- Hours: 2pm - 9.30pm - Rotating Roster - negotiable
- Salary: $60,000 - $62,000 + Superannuation + Overtime
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience with EDI Cargowise is essential
- A strong background in air exports or imports
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Professional acumen & excellent communication skills
- A great team-player attitude
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Anya by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Anya on 0419 283 314.