My client has an immediate permanent need for a Senior Loss Adjuster who is seeking an opportunity to be a Branch Manager and lead a team. They must be comfortable maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; brokers, insurers, consultants and contractors.
You will be on the road to conduct site investigations and run your own case load. You will be responsible for determining the cause and extent of property and liability risks and interpret policy response. As this is a delicate time for clients, we are looking for someone who is emphatic and has strong problem solving skills. This will require a natural leader who is able to manage property claims.
Some of the required attributes are as follows;
- At least 5 years on the road property loss adjusting experience
- Experience leading a team is highly desirable
- Relevant qualifications within loss adjusting
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and clients both verbally and written
- An understanding of insurance policies
Don't miss this opportunity by clicking 'Apply Now' or alternatively if you have any questions please call Deanna on 0427 257 228 or email email@example.com.