This opportunity is with an incredibly stable Company with many different service streams across multiple insurance and Medico-Legal schemes. The Occupational Rehabilitation division is currently looking for a strong people leader and business leader to step into a strategic national performance role.
All the best bits
- Role is due to internal promotion - be inducted by your predecessor
- Senior role with 5 direct reports and multiple dotted lines to and from
- Excellent staff retention across the state
- Great head office location in Sydney with free nearby parking
- Complete flexibility to work the role how it suits you
- Great salary and incentive scheme
- Salary (guide only depending on experience) $120k - $140k + Super
- Manage the national rehab performance function
- 5 direct reports that manage their local state performance
- Your role is to work on the higher level strategy piece
- Use internal systems to review performance data
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure SLA's
- Identify learning and development needs
- Report into Exec Team and be responsible for outcomes
- Solid people and business leaderships skills in a Rehab Provider
- Technically very strong in insurance legislation
- Allied Health background together with appropriate accreditation
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now'
Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.