My client is a larger sized Workplace Rehab and Injury Management Provider that has a strong presence in several states. With multi-disciplinary teams of highly experienced allied health professionals, they have had a phenomenal track record of success measured by multiple awards and excellent staff retnetion.
- Lead a team of experienced SE & DE Rehabilitation Consultants
- Conduct strategic reviews with Consultants where neccessary
- Delegate tasks to Senior/ TL Consultant where appropiate
- Monitor KPIs making sure quality is main focus for consultants
- Manage existing relationships with key Insurers / clients
- Spot new opportunities to drive new business
- Competitive remuneration of up to $100,000 + super + bonus!
- Highly reputable & successful brand that have won numerous awards
- Learn from the best! All managers have loads of industry experience
- Incentive schemes and wellness events for all staff members
- Tertiary qualified as a Psychologist, Rehabilitation Counsellor, Occupational Therapist or Exercise Physiologist
- Relevant industry accreditation; AHPRA, ASORC, ESSA
- Solid Management or other leadership experience
Submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter.
If you would like a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please contact Hannah Stevenson directly on 0429 098 986.