This opportunity is with an incredibly stable Company with many different service streams across multiple insurance and Medico-Legal schemes. The Occupational Rehabilitation division is currently looking for a strong people leader and business leader to step into the NSW State Manager role.
All the best bits
- Role is due to internal promotion - be inducted by your predecessor
- Senior role with 8 direct reports across the NSW State
- Excellent staff retention across the state
- Great head office location in Sydney with free nearby parking
- Complete flexibility to work the role how it suits you
- Great salary and incentive scheme
- Salary (guide only depending on experience) $120k - $140k + Super
- Own the NSW State functions
- 8 direct reports and multiple dotted lines to and from
- Key clients - working closely with the Rehab Performance Team
- People- values, engagement, development, tenure
- Revenue - overall responsibility for financials across State
- Solid people and business leaderships skills in a Rehab Provider
- Technically very strong in NSW insurance legislation
- Allied Health background together with appropriate accreditation
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now'
Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.