Our client are a reputable company within the IT industry and is ASX listed. They have a great work culture with free daily lunches and a gym on-site and is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist their busy team with event management.
This is a temporary role for 4 months until September and is on a full time basis.
As a Marketing Coordinator, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Event coordination and overseeing the management of both internal and external events
- Coordinate the largest biennial national roadshow, Tech X and other events
- Manage sponsorship partners
- Work towards challenging deadlines
- Liaising with different stakeholders across the business
- Report directly to the Event Manager and handle all administration for the team
- Location: Kurnell - parking available on-site
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Salary: $35 - $40 per hour + Superannuation
To be successful in this role you will offer:
- Previous marketing coordination/marketing administration is essential
- Previous event experience essential
- Previous experience as a brand ambassador is ideal
- Passion for the IT industry
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Gayara by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or for a confidential conversation, contact me on 0429 103 614.