Our client is a leading global provider of software solutions for businesses. Their product works to optimize the efficiency and performance of mobile workforce's. They offer a fantastic working environment with a supportive culture and energetic office.
As a Marketing Assistant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Executing email campaigns end-to-end
- Creating email content for target audiences
- Finding target audiences through database searches
- Managing all social media channels
- Establishing brand presence and increasing following online
- Location: Pyrmont location - accessible via public transport
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Salary: $50,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- A Tertiary qualification in Marketing is essential
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role or internship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative ideas and committed work ethic
Please send your resume to Bronte by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Bronte on 0477 773 466.