Our client is a nationally recognised company and one of the largest car park operators in Australia with car parks based in every major Australian city as well as New Zealand.
As a Marketing Assistant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating end to end execution of marketing activities
- Assist and contribute to marketing and communication strategies, material and promotions to develop marketing plans and activities to maximise revenue.
- Create marketing and sales material by design and construction of flyers and brochures
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting / tracking of promotions and redemption
- Location: North Sydney - Close to Public Transport
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Salary: $26-$28/hour + Superannuation
- Temp to perm opportunity!
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- A Tertiary qualification in Marketing is essential
- Full working rights in Australia
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role or internship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative ideas and committed work ethic
- High level of computer literacy
Please send your resume to Anya by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Anya on 0419 283 314.