Our client are a reputable company within the IT industry and is ASX listed. They have a great work culture with free daily lunches and a gym on-site and is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist their busy team with event management.
This is a temporary role for 1 month until the end of July and is on a full time basis.
As a Marketing Coordinator, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Proof reading, copy editing and drafting communications
- Providing content creation briefs
- Drafting documents
- Event planning
- Media planning
- Event coordination and overseeing the management of both internal and external events
- Liaising with different stakeholders across the business
- Location: Kurnell - parking available on-site
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Salary: $25 - $30 per hour + Superannuation
To be successful in this role you will offer:
- Previous marketing coordination, PR or Communications is essential (1-2 years experience)
- Advanced communication skills
- Passion for the IT industry
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Jaquelyne by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.