Our Client is one of Australia’s leading insurance brokers and financial service providers and is looking for a dynamic and experienced marketing manager to manage and execute the day-to-day marketing initiatives for the various industry sectors within the business.
This company works with a variety of customers in sectors such as travel, hospitality and sport. NO ONE DAY IS THE SAME!
About the role:
- Create and execute marketing strategies for the company and its various industry sectors.
- Organise and oversee all marketing collateral, documentation and information for the company.
- Plan, execute and optimise social media activity for the company.
- Work closely with our teams to create winning tenders and deliver timely tender submissions.
- Develop marketing content which responds to our clients’ objectives as well as the insurance and financial services industry.
- Manage marketing budgets across the teams.
- Marketing Degree or equivalent: 3+ years minimum experience.
- Experience working in insurance industry essential.
- Financial Industry preferred.
- Attention to detail and an eye for graphic design.
- Competent computer skills.
- Fantastic communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, forward your resume ASAP via clicking "apply now" or contact Majella on 0477 770 210. #LI-Majella