- A part time role that allows flexibility and great team culture.
- The clinic is close to public transport and also has parking available.
- Gain medical reception experience working with an experienced team.
Our clients are well established organisations within the medical industry and provide quality care and clinical excellence in general practitioner and mental health disorders.
As a Medical Receptionist, your duties may include but not be limited to:
- Front desk reception, meeting and greeting patients
- Correspond to phone and e-mail queries
- Update databases
- General up keep of the clinics
- Billing via Medicare, HICAPS, EFTPOS, NDIS and DVA processes
- Hours: Tuesday and Thursday, 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Salary: $26 - $30/hour + Superannuation
- Location: Parramatta
As a successful Medical Receptionist, you will offer:
- Previous Medical Reception experience is necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge within a medical background would be ideal
We are actively recruiting for this role, so please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below for immediate consideration. For any specific questions, please contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.