Our client are a global health care company who are currently in need of an experienced Medical Reception Manager to join their team.
Their office is located near North Sydney which is easily accessible by public transport.
As a Medical Reception Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a team of 4 receptionists
- Completing rosters
- Meeting and greeting
- Invoicing, billing, banking and reports
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Email correspondence
- Being the first point of contact with staff issues or day to day issues
- Answering calls and general receptionist duties
- Fast & accurate data entry
- Location: Close to Public transport- North Sydney area.
- Salary - $70,000 + Super per annum.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 4-5 years previous medical receptionist experience in a specialist role - this is essential!
- Team Leader experience is also essential!
- Experience using Bluechip software is ideal
- Intermediate administration skills - typing, data entry, Word & Excel
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Professional acumen & excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and dedicated work ethic
- Be able to work autonomously and within a team
- Friendly and adaptable personality
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Kate by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.