- Case manage a portfolio of complex claims, with a primary responsibility for a third party client.
- Initiate and contribute to strategic/commercial negotiations working with key stakeholders.
- Coach and support the claims team to build upon existing capabilities.
- Proactively contribute to continuous improvement i.e. processes, business rules, organisation, mentoring etc., within the team and the claims operation.
- Ensure efficiency, accuracy, cost effectiveness and quality client service, in accordance with specific claims settling authority, individual service level agreements (SLA) with key suppliers and company guidelines.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Relevant claims management experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in staff management
Please send your resume to Crionna at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Crionna on 0477 774 686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org